Healthy Enzyme Drinks
Our passion and mission is to improve the health of our clients. Our Healthy Enzyme Drinks are made to help a large variety of health issues as well as being environmentally friendly as all by-products can be recycled into the garden.
Chu Mei translates to catalase (enzyme). Enzymes originate from China and the Chinese people are now sharing the brewing legend of enzymes with the world.
The tradition of using fermentation to make enzymes for human being life originated in China more than 9000 years ago. They used the existing food, fruits and other raw materials to brew plant drinks to treat and support their digestive system. They have long known that enzymes help to reduce many ailments and sickness.
You can enjoy the healthy enzymes and have fun making it for yourself, family and friends. This shares health, happiness and love.
Examples of Specific Enzymes
There are thousands of enzymes in the human body, here are just a few examples:
· Lipases - a group of enzymes that help digest fats in the gut.
· Amylase - helps change starches into sugars. Amylase is found in saliva.
· Maltase - also found in saliva; breaks the sugar maltose into glucose. Maltose is found in foods such as potatoes, pasta, and beer.
· Trypsin - found in the small intestine, breaks proteins down into amino acids.
· Lactase - also found in the small intestine, breaks lactose, the sugar in milk, into glucose and galactose.
· Acetylcholinesterase - breaks down the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in nerves and muscles.
· Helicase - unravels DNA.
· DNA polymerase - synthesize DNA from deoxyribonucleotides.
In a nutshell
Enzymes play a huge part in the day-to-day running of the human body. By binding to and altering compounds, they are vital for the proper functioning of the digestive system, the nervous system, muscles, and much, much more.